Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes. - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic rim brakes - Length: 2000mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect - Time-saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener - Available for both derailleur and brake cables - Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
- Indexed barrel adjusters compatible with Shimano STI road shifters - Allows for derailleur adjustments from the handlebars
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance. The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits. - The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance - All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike - The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run - 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos What's Included: - 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing - 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 4x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 3x Cable Donuts - 1x Rotating Hook
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops. - Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap - Small flange for smaller hydraulic loops - 50-pack
Open end caps have no o-ring or nylon ring. - Step-down design mates 5mm housing with 4mm stops - Material: chrome-plated steel - 100-pack
Page 1 of 5 Next page